Support our Member Artists
- Every piece of art created by the artist has its own character and does not necessarily follow traditional quilting rules but relates to the artist’s creativity hence the name Textile Art.
- Each piece of art includes a special tag with the artist’s name, photo and their story.
- The proceeds from the sale of their artwork go directly to the artist.
- When purchasing please quote the title and name under the artwork.
- All sizes are listed in inches. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Artworks come with a hanging system included.
- All textiles are cotton
Support Textile Art Ghana
Donations received support the Textile Art Ghana program and will allow more women to participate in the program.
Click any image to view it larger.
Care and Cleaning
- If needed the artwork should be dry-cleaned.
- Do not wash as some Ghanaian cottons will bleed.
- Over time the artwork might fade if placed in direct sunlight.
- FREE shipping within Canada
- The artwork is carefully wrapped and shipped in a long corrugated box.
- No assembly is required. Simply unroll the artwork, a hanger system is provided, press with a warm iron if necessary, hang and enjoy.